Our top priority is matching your skill sets and career goals with challenging and rewarding job opportunities.
Once you have notified your Nauticus Group Staffing Professional of your availability, we will stay in close contact with you to find a position that will enhance your resume and skill set. Also, during your assignment, we’ll stay in touch to make sure the assignment is going well.
While on assignment, please make sure you:
• Arrive on time each day and dress appropriately for each assignment.
• Follow and comply with the rules, policies, procedures, and working conditions established by the client.
• Do not be afraid to ask questions on the job about the tasks you are performing. If you are unsure of something, check with the client representative.
• Promptly bring any and all complaints or disputes about your pay, your assignment or your working conditions to your Nauticus Group representative.
• Do not approach the client about full-time employment – if you have an interest in a position, let your Nauticus Group representative know right away.
For more information about working as a Nauticus Group Consultant please contact your Nauticus Group Staffing Professional today.